28th July 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How should I join CA course? I am a commerce student

Sir, i am a commerce student after my plus two i wish to go for c.a what should i do to join c.a course i exist in kollam please give me a detail answer to know more about c.a course that may help me to take a strong disition please....

10th August 2014, 01:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I join CA course? I am a commerce student

You have to clear the PE-1test after clearing the intermediate examination or class 12 from commerce stream. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) handles the enrollment and certification of CA course. As far as eligibility is concerned, Chartered Accountant aspirants need to clear entrance examinations. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests which candidates should attend. In addition, candidates have to obtain two and a half years practical experience under any authorized Chartered Accountant. Candidates are supposed to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. The entrance tests are held twice a year and the aspirants who have finished their class 10 can write for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). There are no age limit in particular.
9th February 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join CA course? I am a commerce student

Can we drop the year for cpt test? If we don't clear the test twice in a year? Which institute is best for crack the cpt test in chandigarh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?