23rd May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How should I join diploma in Aeronautical?

how to join diplomo in aeronautical?...please tell me how to join the same

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Colleges after completing diploma?
  3. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  12. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  14. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after final year diploma course?
19th August 2014, 02:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I join diploma in Aeronautical?

Yes, you can join aeronautical engineering after completion of ITI diploma via lateral entry option. You need to complete the ITI diploma with minimum 50 per cent marks. You should have studied maths and physics till class 10.

Aeronautical engineering programs are also available at both undergraduate and post graduate level in India. The syllabus for both are similar and are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). For undergraduate B.Tech or B.E. degrees, four years duration and post graduate degrees, duration is two years. For undergraduate courses, it offers B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and B.E. in Aeronautical. In post graduate course, M.Tech in Aeronautical EngineeringM.Tech in AvionicsM.E. in Aeronautical Engineering, M.E. in Avionics.
Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering is minimum class 12 with minimum 50 per cent marks. Age must be between 17 and 21 years. Candidate should have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English till class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?