24th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How should I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 70% marks? What is the procedure?

sir i have passed my 10+2 with 70% marks. i am intrested to join indian airforce as a pilot.plz tell the procedure sir?

25th May 2012, 08:38 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How should I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 70% marks? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have passed my 10+2 with 70% marks. i am intrested to join indian airforce as a pilot.plz tell the procedure sir?
You can join Indian Air force as a pilot after the 10+2 through National defence academy examination. The NDA examination is conducted by the Union public service commission twice in a year. For the NDA examination the eligibility required is given below:

Education Qualification:
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass. Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.
Also candidate should have Physics and Maths if he is applying for the Indian Air force and Navy.

Age Limit
For the National defence academy examination candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in
25th May 2012, 11:49 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Wink Re: How should I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 70% marks? What is the procedure?

Hello Friend,

You can join Indian Air force as a pilot after the 10+2 through National defence academy examination.

Eligibility Criteria :
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass. Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.
Also candidate should have Physics and Maths if he is applying for the Indian Air force and Navy.
For the National defence academy examination candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For Details : www.upsc.gov.in

Thank You!
26th May 2012, 12:40 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 70% marks? What is the procedure?

Hai,

Yeah yes shore you are eligible for indian airforce after 12th standard.

To join in Indian airforce you need to appear NDA(National Defence Academy) exam, NDA exam is conducting two times in a year by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)

NDA-I,

NDA-II.

NDA has three wings:

Army,
Airforce,
Navy.

Eligibility criteria:

You should be complete 12th standard from a recognised board.

PCM subjects are must for Airforce and Navy, other wise you are not eligible.

Percentage is not required to appear this exam.

You must be physically fit

You should be a citizen of india.

Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Important thing:

Girls are not eligible for NDA exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Selection process:

Written test,

SSB interview,

Personal interview.

Application procedure is through online only through this year the offline applications are removed.

To apply for this go to the official website of UPSC.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.
26th May 2012, 01:46 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 70% marks? What is the procedure?

DEAR FRIEND......

You can join Indian Air force as a pilot after the 10+2 through National defence academy examination.

The NDA examination is conducted by the Union public service commission twice in a year. For the NDA examination the eligibility required is given below:

Education Qualification:

Age Limit

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!!!
26th May 2012, 02:30 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

You can join INDIAN AIR FORCE through NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THIS EXAM:

1.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

2.Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

3.Candidate should complete 123th standard from a recognized university.

4.Physically fit for candidates.

5.Only unmarried male candidates are applicable.

SELECTION STEPS:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

For more information please visit www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST....
29th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

if i cleared12 with 70% marks & after that also cleared NDA exam &recieved an offering letter from
NDA to join ,what things will they check to be selectewd for an Air Force post?
10th July 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

how should i became an officerin indian air force after scoring 83% ln 10 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?