9th July 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in NDA and Air Force pursuing my 11th standard?

I pass the 10th standered & I am studying in 11th standerd.I want to carrier in the NDA & airforce can I join it ?

10th July 2011, 03:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in NDA and Air Force pursuing my 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pass the 10th standered & I am studying in 11th standerd.I want to carrier in the NDA & airforce can I join it ?
No, You are Not eligible for NDA examination.

Because to join NDA or Air force, you need to complete your 12Th Examination from a recognised Board.

So, If you are Interested to join Air force wings then you have to complete your 12Th examination form science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects.

So, You are now in your 11Th examinations, So you are not eligible for NDA Examination. And to apply for NDA examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. So please complete your 12Th examination OR you can apply when you are giving your 12Th examination because final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NDA Examination.

The NDA Examination was conducted by UPSC 2 Times in a year - NDA- I and NDA- II. The Notification was published in the Employment newspaper OR in the UPSC website in the month of October for NDA-I examination and Another in the month of April for NDA-II examination. Eligible candidates may apply for NDA examination Online.

But You are Not eligible for NDA Examination Now, So please complete your 12Th examination and then apply for NDA Examination And if you want to get more information then please visit the UPSC website OR read the given notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 70 views)
10th July 2011, 03:27 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
well the eligibility criteria for nda is 12 with maths and physics
since you are in 11 so still you are not eligible
first you complete class 12 with good score and then apply for nda through upsc...
make sure that your age is between 16.5-19 years...
best of luck
10th July 2011, 04:26 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Sir
to join NDA
You should to be 12 th passed or 12th appearing
nda is the exam conducted by upsc
twice in a year
for nda
age is must
you should to be in 16.5-19
and forms are available in designated post offices.
test contains
Educational qualifications For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12 th class pass of 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 cadet entry scheme of the Indian Naval Academy: 12 th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a state education board or a universityScheme of NDA Entrance Examination 1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows :– Â* Subject Code Duration Maximum Marks Mathematics 01 2-½ Hours 300 General Ability Test 02 2-½ Hours 600 Â* Â* Â* TotalÂ* Â* 900 Â*
10th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
Talking of Indian Air Force, you can join either as an officer or as an airman.
In the airmen cadre there is opportunity for class 10th passed students, 10+2, graduates and post graduates in technical and non technical trade. You can join it right now. But it will be wise if you join after 10+2.
For Airmen Officer Exams minimum qualification is 10+2.
Also talking of NDA exams, you will be eligible to write it when you will be appearing your 12th board exam.
Minimum qualification for Army wings, Air force and Naval wings of National Defence Academy is 10+2. You should have mathematics, physics, chemistry in 10+2 subject combination. Your age should be not more than 19 years.
For details regarding all there exams kindly visit the official website of UPSC
http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th July 2011, 06:00 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well no ,sorry to say but you are not eligible for NDA Examination right now .You can take you first NDA exam when you will appear for class 12th only.NDA exam is conduced by UPSC twice a year and you can take both exam in a year if you are eligible to take the exam.

NDA exam is done in three phase ::

1.Written exam
2.SSB
3.MEDICAL

If you clear all three phase then a merit list will be made after some month and if you name gets listed then you can join NDA .

NDA eligibility ::

Your age should be between 161/2 to 19 years
FOR ARMY:: you must have completed you class 12th from any stream
FOR NAVY ,AIRFORCE:: you must have completed you class 12th with physics and maths as a subjects.

For more information click here ::
10th July 2011, 07:37 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can join in Indian Air Force after 12th .

If you are science background and your age 16.5 -19. then you can appear in NDA exam. through which you can join in Indian Air Force.

but right now you can't join in the join in Indian Air Force.

all the best.......
10th July 2011, 07:55 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

no, dear you are not eligible for the NDA. because you not paeesd your 12th class.
i am giving you the main critera for the NDA EXAM.
National Defence Academy (NDA) Entrance Examination : Eligibility

(a) Nationality :

A candidate must either be :

i) a citizen of India, or
ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
iii) a subject of Nepal, or
iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India, or

(b) Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status b) Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.
Candidates must not marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful will not be selected for training.
A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.

(c) Educational Qualifications :

For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply.

(d) Physical Standards : Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination as per guidelines given :

Candidates declared unfit during Appeal Medical Board will be intimated about the provision of Review Medical Board.

(a) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely in interfere with the efficient performance of military duties.

(b) There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight. The candidate should not be overweight or obese.

(c) The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force) F

Height and weight standards are given below :

Height/Weight Standards for Army/Air Force
Table-I
Height in Cms. (Without shoes) Weight in Kgs.
16-17 years 17-18 years 18-19 years
152 42.5 44 45
155 43.5 45.5 47
157 45 47 48
160 46.5 48 19
162 48 50 51
165 50 52 53
167 51 53 54
170 52.5 55 56
173 54.5 57 58
175 56 59 60
178 58 61 62
180 60 63 64.5
183 62.5 65 66.5

good luck
10th July 2011, 08:01 PM
sahilarorakkp

Because to join NDA or Air force, you need to complete your 12Th Examination from a recognised Board.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-join-nda-air-force-pursuing-my-11th-standard-275984.html#ixzz1Ri1JIVz4
10th July 2011, 09:30 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

friend,
Sorry you can't join NDA and Airforce while pursuing 11th.To join NDA and Airforce, very first you should complete your 12th because required qualification for NDA and Airforce is 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Math.

age limit for NDA and Airforce is 16.5 to 19 .so first you should complete your 12th.
11th July 2011, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

after completion of your 10+2 you are eligible for NDA exam.

1.Minimum academic qualifications

(a)For Army Wing: 12th class pass or appeared in 12th class exam can apply for this exam.

(b)For Air force and Navy: 12th class pass or appeared in 12th class with physics and chemistry in 12th class can appear for this exam.

2.Age limit:
16½ - 19 years
Only the unmarried male candidate apply for this exam. Married candidate are not eligible for this exam.

thanks
4th August 2011, 11:43 PM
Arsalaan

1.Minimum academic qualifications

(a)For Army Wing: 12th class pass or appeared in 12th class exam can apply for this exam.

(b)For Air force and Navy: 12th class pass or appeared in 12th class with physics and chemistry in 12th class can appear for this exam.

Sorry you are not eligible till you either appear or passed out your 10+2 exam.

Educational criteria
ARMY:: you must have completed you class 12th from any stream
NAVY ,AIRFORCE:: you must have completed you class 12th with physics and maths as a subjects.

Age limit:
16½ - 19 years
A candidate must either be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
-a subject of Nepal, or
-a Tibetan refugee

Only the unmarried male candidate are applicable for this exam.

You must fulfill the physical fitness criteria.

So,better complete your 12th first then you can appear for NDA exam.

All the Best
28th August 2011, 06:23 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

NO you are not eligible to apply for NDA exam

As you woould not meet the minimum educational crietria and also not age eligibility

you should have passed the 10+2 exam froma recognized board and should be in between 16.5 and 21yrs of age
31st August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

can i apply NDA-NA if i'm studying in 11
15th September 2011, 06:13 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hello friend
well the eligibility criteria for nda is 12 with maths and physics
since you are in 11 so still you are not eligible
first you complete class 12 with good score and then apply for nda through upsc...
make sure that your age is between 16.5-19 years
15th September 2011, 06:32 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

NO you are not eligible to apply for NDA exam

As you woould not meet the minimum educational crietria and also not age eligibility

you should have passed the 10+2 exam froma recognized board and should be in between 16.5 and 21yrs of age
21st September 2011, 08:12 PM
Tejasrk

no, you cant join it now.
you should first pass the 12th.
22nd September 2011, 01:19 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

No friend,you can not join NDA when you are pursuing your 11th standard.

NDA QUALIFICATION :

1.Academic qualification :You should pass the 12th standard in any discipline from a university.

2.Age :Your age must be minimum 18 years at the time of registration.
23rd September 2011, 07:17 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I join in NDA and Air Force pursuing my 11th standard?

Quote:

Eligibility for NDA Exam

Right now you are not eligible for appearing for the NDA exam..you need to first pass your class 12th board exams..

NDA or National Defense Academy Exam is held twice in a year..once in April and the other in August..

The notifications for the exams shall come out in March and July,respectively..

The minimum Criteria for appearing in the NDA exam is :-

1) You should be a 12th pass-out with PCM as your subjects to join the Indian Air Force

2) You should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

You should also be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

Firstly..you will have to clear the written exam,then the interview and then the medical examination..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
25th September 2011, 06:17 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

no!!, you can not appear at 11th class , you must have to complete your 12th with minimum 60% in PCM(PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHS).
the age limit for this exam is 16.5-19.
this exam is conducted by UPSC (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) TWICE IN A YEAR.
11th October 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How many attempt to join nda
15th October 2011, 08:45 PM
raju bhai

So, If you are Interested to join Air force wings then you have to complete your 12Th examination form science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects.

So, You are now in your 11Th examinations, So you are not eligible for NDA Examination. And to apply for NDA examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. So please complete your 12Th examination OR you can apply when you are giving your 12Th examination because final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NDA Examination.

The NDA Examination was conducted by UPSC 2 Times in a year - NDA- I and NDA- II. The Notification was published in the Employment newspaper OR in the UPSC website in the month of October for NDA-I examination and Another in the month of April for NDA-II examination. Eligible candidates may apply for NDA examination Online.

But You are Not eligible for NDA Examination Now, So please complete your 12Th examination and then apply for NDA Examination And if you want to get more information then please visit the UPSC website
16th October 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 10th.Now I am pursuing in 11th standard.May I join Indian navy or army through NDA ?IF YES, then what physical preperation should I do ?
31st December 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th in 68%.now i am in 11th standard.so what % should i get in 12th standard to join indian navy or indian airforce.and what all physical preparation should i do?
2nd January 2012, 07:39 PM
lijin.c.b

Yes, you can give the application form via online or by postal to join nda. Then there will be an entrence exam conducted by 'UPSC'(union public service commision)
by passing this exam you will have a medical test and an interview after passing this all you can join in 'NDA'
25th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Students having spectacles can join NDA?
25th January 2012, 09:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility

1:You should pass 12(10+2)th or its equivalent from State Board / Universities. you can also apply as appearing for 12th examination.

2:Marital Status:Unmarried

3:Sex :Male.

4:Age Limit : Between 16.5 and 19.

5:Nationality:
You have to be A citizen of India, or
subject of Bhutan, or
subject of Nepal, or
Tibetan refugee .

Procedure To Apply:-

You have to apply online by using the website:-www.upsconline.nic.in

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :

The Online Applications can be filled upto 30th January 2012 till 11.59 PM
after which the link will be disabled.

FEES

The Fees amount is Rs.50 for all candidate.You have to paid this rupees using online banking or have to cut Bank challan in SBI Branch.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 77 views)
31st March 2012, 08:01 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, you cannot apply for NDA or Indian Air Force while pursuing 11th class as it requires a pass in 12th class or any equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
1st April 2012, 12:55 AM
jobsee

You are now in your 11Th examinations, So you are not eligible for NDA Examination. And to apply for NDA examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years. So please complete your 12Th examination OR you can apply when you are giving your 12Th examination because final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NDA Examination.

22nd April 2012, 06:23 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
The educational qualification for NDA is 12th standard. The age criteria is 18-21 years. So you are not eligible for the exam since you passed 11th standard.
26th April 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for air force jobs(i am studying diplomo 1st year
26th April 2012, 06:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You are only be eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health can apply for Indian Air Force of NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th May 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE= i pass the 10th standered & I am studying in 11th standerd.I want to carrier in the NDA & airforce can I join it ?
My age is 17
14th June 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th exam this march 2012 but i have not yet apllied for nda.my birth date is september 1993.what will i do please help?
5th July 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

My son is in 7th.I want to admit him in Navy or Air Force,through NDA.Please help me,how to proceed now only.
16th February 2013, 07:38 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

As you have just passed 11th and now you want to go for NDA that is not possible after 11th because 12th is compulsory for it.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is the entrance exam to join any of the civil service.There are three types of civil services that comes under NDA:

1.Indian Navy
2.Indian Air Force
3.Indian Military

The eligibility for NDA:

1.You must be an Indian.
2.Your age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
3.You must be physically fit.
4.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
5.Girls are not allowed for NDA.
6.Only unmarried males are eligible for it.

Thank u!!!
1st May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

why girls are not allowed for nda
8th June 2013, 01:58 AM
a k 47

National defence academy & naval academy examination (NDA)[/COLOR]

No,you are not eligible at this stage because you are in 11th standard.
After passing 12th class you eligible only for Army Wing test.

Now, Look at the eligibility criteria of NDA Examination

**12th pass or appearing candidate are also eligible for apply.
**only unmarried male candidate eligible.
**age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.
• For Army Wing of NDA
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education, or equivalent.

• For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy
12 th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education with Physics and Mathematics.
so,firstly complete your 12th with the maximum marks.
good luck to your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?