10th May 2013, 09:53 PM

How should I join Thapar University after scoring 40 marks in JEE exam?

I want to join the thaper university. I got 40 marks in jee exam. Who i join this university.

2nd July 2016, 11:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Thapar University after scoring 40 marks in JEE exam?

Thapar University is a famous university in state of Punjab. The admission in different disciplines of Engineering is done on basis of either Joint Entrance Examination or State technical entrance exam conducted by State Government of Punjab.

1. The eligibility criteria for either of engineering entrance exam is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with at least 50% marks.

2. There is no chance of getting admission in Thapar University after scoring 40 marks in Joint Entrance examination Main. You must have rank below 5000 in JEE Main to get admission in Thapar University. For this rank, you must have marks above 250 marks out of 360 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?