10th May 2013, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in BHEL haridwar? I am a student of electrical engineering

how to do summer training in bhel haridwar if i am a student of electrical engineering

2nd July 2016, 11:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEL haridwar? I am a student of electrical engineering

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. The application form for Summer Training in BHEL Is available from month of March every year. You can apply for summer training in BHEL with list of following documents:

1. Academic marksheets of 10th and 12th and upto last semester which you have passed.

2. Training letter issued from your institute for Industrial Training.

3. Affidavit for duration of training.

4. Accidental life insurance of one lac rupees.

One reference inside BHEL is very necessary if you want an opportunity to do summer training from this. Without reference, you will face difficulty in getting shortlisted for training from BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?