20th November 2011, 09:43 PM
sahana95

How should I learn the Biology Subject?

i a student of 10th is finding in learning boilogy. as i am trying hard and striving in learning biology but i can't remember what i will learn after few days. it will be great if you help me. Please it is kind request

21st November 2011, 07:03 AM
bunty00

Default Re: How should I learn the Biology Subject?

hy,
see our mind is not a photoreceptor that whatever we memorize by heart we will learn it.the best way to learn is write and practice.i know its a labourious job but you have to do it for your present and your upcoming vast studies in future.draw the diagrams atleast 3 or 4 times everyday.have a revision of the subject before you start a next chapter.
good luck
26th January 2012, 03:45 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I learn the Biology Subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahana95 View Post
i a student of 10th is finding in learning boilogy. as i am trying hard and striving in learning biology but i can't remember what i will learn after few days. it will be great if you help me. Please it is kind request
hi,
Biology is very heavy subject. you have to read it regularly.
In other science subject you understand the concept and you can solve many question. It is not in case of biology you have to read each and every like. So you read biology regularly.
When ever you read something write on a page so that you remember it for longer time.

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?