29th August 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How should I maintain my health?

Which tips are necessary to maintain the health? ?
Give the answer as much as u.know? ?????

14th July 2015, 04:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I maintain my health?

There is a proverb " Health is Wealth". So one should never ignore health issues at any cost. A healthy mind resides inside a healthy body.

Some of the important tips for good health:

1. The first and foremost requirement for good healthy is the healthy diet. Healthy diet means diet which contains all nutrients in appropriate manner. Diet must contain nutrients like vitamins, fats, carbohydrates, proteins etc.

So, you must avoid fast and junk fruits and emphasize on fruits and veggies.

2. Work on a proper routine. Sleep everyday for 7-8 hours after your hectic schedule.

3. Exercise daily and do workout where ever possible. If you work in any office, avoid taking lift, go by stairs etc.

4. Drink water as much as possible. Never drink water between your meals. Make a habit of drinking water after 30 minutes of taking meal. Avoid alcohol and quit smoking if you are addicted to it.

5. Go for regular physical check-ups to find whether you are infected to some disease or not.

6. Be happy always, never take tension and stress. Once you start enjoying your life, you will always live happy and healthy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?