9th March 2012, 07:39 AM
09k11a0542

Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?

sir i am pursuing 3rd btech cse.could u guide me to select the subjects for civils

1st July 2012, 11:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09k11a0542 View Post
sir i am pursuing 3rd btech cse.could u guide me to select the subjects for civils
Hey friend,

The Civil services would include such as:

> IAS
> IPS
> IFS

For joining in these forces you need to write the entrance exam and the entracne exam which you need to write is conducted by UPSC every year.

Being a 3rd year B.tech student you are eligible for the exam as regarding the education qualification as you are satisfying that.

There are certain other criteria's such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit

The candidate need to be a citizen of India.

The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years.

And for other category candidate there are upper age relaxations.

The candidates are selected through 3 stages:

> Preliminary Exam
> Main Exam
> Interview

For these exams you need to choose the optional subjects and the subjects which you can choose are listed below for reference:

Optional Subject For Prelims:

Optional Subject For Main:

For more information regarding the exam you can check at the official site of UPSc at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
13th August 2013, 01:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?

You can select any of the subjects given in UPSC website. Computer Science is not available under the list of optional subjects. You can select any other subject according to your interest. Selection of subject can be done after considering factors such as educational background, subject familiarity, availability of study materials, etc. Also try to select mark yielding subjects.
11th September 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?

sir my name is Avkash pathak and i want to become a pcs affiser !
I am the student of BA 2nd year what subject is the best for this exjam my sabject is english scolozy hindi please give the answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?