17th February 2011, 05:53 PM
anushkasharma

Previous year sample papers and Syllabus for the Advertising and PR course at IIMC?

I am currently studying in Third year pursuing my degree in English ( Hons ) at Delhi University from St Stephens. Could you please send me the previous year sample papers for the Advertising and PR course AT IIMC as well as the syllabus

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  3. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  4. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program? -- [New]
  5. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
  6. Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(english)?
  7. Books to be referred for IIMC?
  8. Syllabus and sample question papers of textile designing NIFT?
  9. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  10. Syllabus and previous years sample question papers for ONGC Finance MT?
  11. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Advertising and Sales Promotion (MSP-41) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the syllabus for the post of library office? Previous years sample question papers
  14. Syllabus for professional engineer? Sample question papers?
  15. How to do PG in media, advertising and PR?
  16. Previous years sample papers for ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  17. Previous years sample papers of EIL and syllabus for CSE branch?
  18. Solved previous year to c++ cbse sample papers?
19th February 2011, 09:07 PM
pawan solanki

Default Re: Previous year sample papers and Syllabus for the Advertising and PR course at IIMC?

hiiiii,
just explore IIMC website, you will find previous years question papers overthere
16th March 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year sample papers and Syllabus for the Advertising and PR course at IIMC?

I want previous year question papers of advertising and public relation, final year as its 10yr is not avalaible in the market.
17th March 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for pg diploma in advertising n PR?
26th April 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

please mail me the last year question paper for advertising and pr exam in iimc ( 2010) on [email protected]
13th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

can suggest me more for adand pr .....?
28th May 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I m a second year student of media science.can you plz mail me the previous year Question paper for PR and Ad entrance examination of IIMC.As well as syallubus of the entrance examination.My e-mail id is [email protected]

thanking you,
Madhushri Verma.
18th July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i am second year can you place last two years exam papers of ads subject immediately
thanking you
s.nishant
7th November 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

WHERE FROM IIMC OLD ENTRANCE EXAM PAPERS CAN BE OBTAINED?
15th November 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and previous years question papers for advertisement and public relation courses
18th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd yr student of media studies.. i jst want to know the last year entrance exam paper of ma in mass communication. pls infrm me at my id [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am a final year student pursuing ba(prog.) from delhi university. i would like to get the syllabus and previous year's question papers as well as some sample papers so as to help me in preparing for iimc entrance exam for advertising and public relation course. my email id is [email protected]
send me the papers on my id. thank you.
12th May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by anushkasharma View Post
I am currently studying in Third year pursuing my degree in English ( Hons ) at Delhi University from St Stephens. Could you please send me the previous year sample papers for the Advertising and PR course AT IIMC as well as the syllabus

Thanks
t

Hello Anushka. First wish you all the best for your success in IIMC entrance exam.See The last year question paper is available on iimc.nic.in..Except it you can get several model papers too..But have to search a lots..Its available on web..But you have to do some efforts..Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?