7th October 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE Exam for EE while working? What subjects to concentrate and how to start preparation for this exam?

how to prepare for gate ee 2012 while working?
which subjects to concentrate and how to start

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more for this?
  2. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  3. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer?
  4. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  6. In which subject should I concentrate for NCRA-TIFR entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  7. Which is the right time to start preparation for GATE Exam? How much time I have to prepare for this Exam in a Day? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  8. How much to score in CDPO exam? How to concentrate and prepare well for it? -- [New]
  9. How much time one should devote for GATE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I concentrate more on Theory to prepare for TANCET-ME?
  11. How to start preparation for GATE?
  12. How to write and prepare for IPS exam? When to start the preparation?
  13. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?
  14. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  15. How should I start preparation for GATE exam?
  16. How to prepare to get a good score in GATE exam?
  17. How to prepare for GATE while in B.Tech IT?
  18. How to start preparation for GATE exam?
8th October 2011, 03:22 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam for EE while working? What subjects to concentrate and how to start preparation for this exam?

Hi friend,it is easy to prepare for GATE exam just you need little bit concentration on main important topics.
The main subjects for EE students are
1.Control systems.
2.Electrical machines.
3.apptitude problems and reasoning topics.
4.General awareness questions.
5.Circuit analysis etc.
9th November 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam for EE while working? What subjects to concentrate and how to start preparation for this exam?

B-Tech in Industrial and production Engineering can apply for UPSC/IES Exam
5th June 2012, 01:54 AM
mnbgvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for gate ee 2012 while working?
which subjects to concentrate and how to start

well for GATE
you need to strenghten you maths skill quantitative skills
and you need to brush up your engineering syllabus as well

you have not mentioned your stream, so can not provide specific

info, so please search@http://www.onestopgate.com

TIP: gate scores are valid for 2 yrs so it will be better if you give gate in final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?