5th October 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for M.Tech through GATE? I am doing MS Physics

i am doing M.S.(Physics), Can i go for M.Tech through GATE ,If Yes than which Branch may be offered / available to me. please advise .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  2. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether GATE covers both M.Tech and M.S. program? Should I have to appear in IELTS for M.S.? -- [New]
  4. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  5. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  6. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  7. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  8. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE?
  9. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  10. How to appear for GATE after completing MSc Physics?
  11. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  12. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for GATE Exam having completed B.Sc (Honors) Physics and M.Sc Physics in Distance Learning?
  15. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  16. Can I do B.Tech after B.Sc? Which course is better for me between B.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  17. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  18. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
13th December 2012, 11:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech through GATE? I am doing MS Physics

Yes, you can apply for GATE in physics. If you qualify the test with adequate score, you can seek admission for M.tech in EE or Electronics Design & Technology. M. Tech. (Solid State Electronic Materials) can be pursued with IIT Roorkee. M. Tech. in Technology and Development from CTARA is another suitable option for you. You can apply for a variety of courses offered by IIT’s and NIT’s.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?