19th February 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How should I score above 80 in physics in 12th CBSE board

how should i score above 80 in physics in 12 cbse board in very short duration

Related Questions:
  1. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam?
  2. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  3. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  4. Last 5 year question paper of CBSE 12th Board Physics
  5. How to score above 95% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  7. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  10. How to prepare for physics for cbse board class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  12. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  13. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  14. Last 3 years physics question papers for CBSE board for 12th
  15. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  16. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board? -- [New]
  17. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  18. Qualifying marks in 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?
30th March 2013, 11:03 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How should I score above 80 in physics in 12th CBSE board

First change the way of thinking regarding subject,It means don't consider Physics as an danger or hard subject.Secondly start the subject preparation by the weightage if you don't have time or less day are remained up just go by it,it will be more beneficial for you.And also note that don't think preparing for questions for less marks or only high marks are beneficial,you have to prepare for both and especially questions for less marks such as 1,2 or 3 marks are more helpfull because they are sure short questions one word only and by studying all the questions for less marks will help you to clear your queries.

Beside this you must practice the latest sample papers if time are very less and if have some more time than practice for last years paper it is 100% helpfull.
And you may also buy the reputed or best books but note that don't buy by friends decision first you should see the books as everyone has there own way to understand and if you feel good to study then buy it.

This much is best for you to easily score 80+ in Physics even at last time And also note that every one has power to do anything just we can't remember it,You can do anything if we can land on moon then why can't we score 80+ ,we have infinte power just we should make use of it.

31st March 2013, 10:50 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how should i score above 80 in physics in 12 cbse board in very short duration
Hi there,

Physics is not that tough if properly understand whats there in the subject.

Physics you see is generally deals with the things present around us and we deal that in our daily life.

When ever a problem comes try solving that assuming that you need that in your real life and ask your self what this happening.

This will improve your understanding and generate interest in the subject and curiosity.

Another thing is, Try learning all the basic formulas first by writing down them separately unit wise.

Then after learning each formula from a unit try to solve number of example and exercise problems of same type first, so that you will never forget them again.

this will also help in rectifying the question in exam that from which chapter it belongs to what are the formulas there in that unit and what can I apply here.

Thats all!!

All the best!
2nd March 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i had 8.8 cgpa, are there any chances for me to score 80 in boards , i m working hard but have stress HELP ME !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?