30th April 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?

Hi,
I am a student of 12th WBCHSE. I have PCM and according to me, I am good in Physics, Math and Chemistry. Physics and chemistry is ok. But my Maths preparation is not that good. If I take a full test, I will get only 50-60 marks out of 80 marks in Maths which is not enough. Due to this, I've lost my confidence in Physics and Chemistry too. How can I get over this situation.

1st May 2016, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?

It all depends on you to manage these subjects in a way so that the outcome of all the subjects is not affected at all. Just focus on only one subject at a time so that you gain confidence in it.

Thinking about all the three subjects at the same time will affect your result in all the subjects. Practice only can help you in maths so just make sure you practice problems according to a time table.
2nd May 2016, 10:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?

To get confidence in all your subjects, you must follow some tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities. If you follow this routine daily, soon you will gain confidence in your subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?