1st April 2011, 09:37 PM
supreetsingh93

Should I study only from NCERT for PUCET exam? Which other books to refer?

Should I study just from my NCERT ??? Both +1 and +2 ones ?? or something extra too ...will the exam be Hard ???

Related Questions:
  1. NCERT books for class 11 and 12 are sufficient for cracking AFMC exam? Books to refer and question pattern?
  2. Is it preferred to study NCERT books for the preparation of IIT when having ISC board in 12th class and would it effect board exam marks?
  3. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  4. Which Books to refer other than NCERT? -- [New]
  5. Books to be referred for science? Should I just refer NCERT?
  6. Which additional reference books to refer apart from NCERT books? Can I refer these for science, social science, maths, english communicative and Hindi course B?
  7. How should I study for the exam? Should I refer teachers notes or NCERT textbooks?
  8. How to Prepare for IIT JEE,AIEEE,ISAT?
  9. Is NCERT books sufficient for 12th exams and Chemistry syllabus enough for IIT?
  10. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  11. How to prepare for CBSE exams? Are NCERT books enough? Which books to refer for Science and Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of good reference book to clear upcoming school service exam?
  13. How to prepare for CBSE exam? Are NCERT books enough? Books to be referred for Physics and Chemistry?
  14. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a student of BCA final year
  16. How can I prepare for AIEEE or any other engineering entrance test? Which book should be referred? Last 3 years model test papers with solution?
  17. How to prepare and score 95% in 12th board exams?
  18. Books to be referred for CDS entrance exam?
5th June 2011, 10:33 PM
shadab6g

Default Re: Should I study only from NCERT for PUCET exam? Which other books to refer?

Dude for cracking any entrance exam you must clear one most important that that you should prefer only few and good books so that you may also revise them regularly...
If your basics are clear then you should go only for ncert books
6th June 2011, 01:40 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Should I study only from NCERT for PUCET exam? Which other books to refer?

my dear friend only NCERT are not much for any entrance exam if you want to get better rank in exam...
you have to follow other books......
like pradeep for physics, iit chemistry arihant publication, r d sharma for maths...

all the best
9th May 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study only from NCERT for PUCET exam? Which other books to refer?

i am very scared .whether i'll get admism in punjab univrsity .how to prepare for exam?
4th May 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to crack pucet 2015 in twenty days with prepration from beginning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?