9th January 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Which form is applicable to take admission in Bihar Agriculture College?

I want to take admission in Bihar agriculture college for bachelor degree .but I don't know which form is apply to take admission . what is syllabus for entrance test.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Agriculture College for PG after passing graduation?
  2. When is the application form available in B.Ed college Bihar?
  3. Procedure to get admission in BSc Agriculture(Hons) in Khals College Amritsar?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  6. Can I get admission in any government college of Delhi and Bihar? I have scored 81.16
  7. How to take admission in government college in Bihar?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  9. Can i get admission in Bihar Medical college after scoring 12945 rank in NEET?
  10. How many AGBSC colleges are there in AP?
  11. Admission in B.Ed at Darchanga Centre in Bihar? When are the forms available?
  12. Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar
  13. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar
  14. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  15. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  16. How to get admission in Polytechnic in Computer Hardware and Software in Bihar?
  17. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture college in Punjab after scoring 75% in 12th non medical
13th January 2014, 08:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which form is applicable to take admission in Bihar Agriculture College?

As you are willing to get admission in Bihar Agriculre College you should follw the below guidelines.So for that you will need to write an entrance exam . I think that entrance exam is called as “ The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam-BCECE “ .The host of this exam is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board .

Now I am listing you the Courses proposed by the BCECE . Those are :
→ Engineering Courses or Pharmacy Courses : Degree in Government / Repited Technical institutes in Bihar .
→ Medical courses : The courses are like MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BUMS/BAMS/B.Th.O/B.Ph.T and more
→ Agriculture courses with Biotechnology : Degree Courses from Rajendra Agricultural university, Pusa & Bihar Agricultural university, Sabour.

So to be eligible for this you must have completed 12th class or its equivalent.You must have studied the one of the following subjects like Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics ,and Biology.

For Medical and agricultural field candidates the minimum age could be 17 years . There is no minimum age limitation for engineering field . Of course there would be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates like SC / ST.

Exam is conducted every year by the Government of Bihar for 85% of the Seat. And for 15% of the seat, selection would be made by All India Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR . Now you can get into the Bachelor Degree based on the competitive exam .
you can receive the application forms personally or else via post. The fee might be Rs.600/- if you receive it personally.I think there DD should be drawn in favour of Controller of Examination , BCECE Board payable at patna. I think everything is cleared ..
You will be joining under the “ Undergraduate Programme “ .You must have gained minimum of 55% in Academics .
5th December 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which form is applicable to take admission in Bihar Agriculture College?

I want to take admission in agriculture college of bihar and i want to know when its admission form will come
6th February 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am living in chhatisgarh but i was born in bihar and i had studied from childhood in cg and i passed 12 with maths group so my question is can i attend bihar agriculutre college entrance exam and if yes then my next question is can i give exam in agriculture group
18th May 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am belonging to bihar and I want to take admission in bsc agricultural..but I don't know how to take admission in bsc agricultural collage....
27th May 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in rajendra agricultural college in Bihar
10th June 2016, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I can take admission in agriculture college but l didn't know about fill application form plz help me sir.
17th November 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th in maths paper can I take admission in agriculture collage in bihar
30th December 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am passed 12th in bio paper how can I take admission in agriculture college Bihar which terms are required for admission plz help me sir
19th May 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How can we get admission in agriculture college without appear in any competitive exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?