30th June 2011, 04:24 PM
imtiaz ali

How should I take admission in CBI?

i wanna take admission for c.b.i...Please tell me what is the procedure to apply for it

1st July 2011, 10:30 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: How should I take admission in CBI?

Quote:
i wanna take admission for c.b.i...Please tell me what is the procedure to apply for it
Central bureau of Investigation i.e CBI is Government undertaking best Inquiring Agencies in India.

Joining into CBI is through CGPE i.e Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is Conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Board) Every Year.

This Exam is held Once a year which is in the Month of February.

Eligibility

Educational Qualification :-

You must be Graduation courses in Criminology For making Yourself Eligible For CBI.

For Graduation in Criminology in Different University in India you must be 12th passed.

Syllabus: The syllabus for a course in Criminology usually includes - Principles of Criminology, Psychology of Crime, Criminal Law, Police Administration, Forensic Science and Medicine, Juvenile Delinquency, Correctional Management and Rehabilitation of Criminals etc.

You age must be lie in between 18 to 27 years For Inspectors or CE and Div. Acctts or Auditors or UDCs,20 to 27 years for Assistant Grade & SIs in CBI and 20 to 25 years for SIs in CPOs

Pattern Of the Exam consists of Part I and Part II

In part I it consist of Paper I and Paper II which is of 400 Marks Total.General Test is 200 marks and English Language is of 200 Marks.

In Part II
it consists of Interview which is of 100 Marks Total.

In order to Get into CBI you need to Clear both the parts individually. CBI Official Website

*End*
1st July 2011, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtiaz ali View Post
dear friend,

Eligibility for CBI:

Educational Qualification:

Candidate must be a graduate in any field from a
recognized university.

Age Limits:

For CBI Assistant grade & Sub-Inspector, candidate must be between
20-27 years.

For more information contact at the below address.
Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block - 12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, India.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI
www.ssc.nic.in

all the best.
14th March 2012, 07:05 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

CBI(central bureau of investigation)

Direct recruitment to CBI is done through examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. It is done for three different posts:- Sub-Inspector, Assistant Public Prose¬cutor and Senior Public Prosecutor (SPP).

Eligibility:- For Assistant PP, LL.B.(Law) with 5 of years experience is the minimum qualification. For Deputy SP, graduation and for Senior Public Prosecutor, being a Law graduate with 10 years of experience is the minimum qualification. For the post of sub inspector the criteria is as follows:- Between 18-25 years of age, graduate, height to be minimum 5’6″ and chest 32′ (+2″). The candidate should clear his Written test, interview and medical.

• For the training, CBI officers who are directly recruited go to police academy in Ghaziabad and IPS officers training centre is at Hyderabad.
14th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am the final year student of B.A.L.L.B(Hons.)..i want to take admission in CBI..is my qualification is sufficent..?
16th March 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech going student. I am interested to get into central beauro . can suggest me how to get through.
27th May 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir actually i am only 12th passed but i want to join cbi because i have a great interest in cbi and i have also a criminal mind through which i can easily read the mind of the criminals .
Sir i can also be a cbi assistant so please do something for me .
Sir my family is not so rich that's why i cant take admission in private universities soo Please, say something what should i do to join cbi
Thank you

Your faithfully
Yash sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?