10th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Sk Aamer MAhzooz

Process for IPCC after completion of B.Com graduation?

R/Sir i want to now how the Process For IPCC After Completing the B.com Graduation.

29th May 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process for IPCC after completion of B.Com graduation?

please let me know the procedure of joining IPCC after b.com .....
29th May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from andhra i am contacting to icai but they are not giving proper response
13th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.sir/madam i have to take admision for ipcc group 1.which institute will give me admision
13th June 2013, 11:26 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please let me know the procedure of joining IPCC after b.com .....
If you want to get direct admission in IPCC stage of the CS programme than you need to meet the below eligibilty

The Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and getting direct admission in the IPCC stage.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting
14th June 2013, 08:18 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Merely completing Bachelor of Commerce does not mean that you can directly take admission for the IPCC. You still have to meet the percentage criteria in B.Com course.

Unable to meet this criteria would mean that you will be forced to clear Common Proficiency Test. This test is considered as the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

Now coming back to IPCC, as mentioned you need to meet percentage criteria to get exemption. The criteria for exemption is:

55 percent marks in commerce graduation

60 percent marks in non commerce graduation.

What this means is that if you have completed Bachelor of Commerce with 55 percent or above marks, only then you are eligible for the exemption and can apply for the IPCC.

Otherwise it would become necessary to apply for the Common Proficiency Test. Assuming that you have sufficient marks for IPCC, I am writing down the admission procedure.

How to Register for IPCC

Having completed graduation with 55% or Common Proficiency Test does not directly give you entry for the IPCC. You are still required to register for it. B.Com graduates can apply for IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme and should also start their Articleship at the same time.

You will have to compelte 9 months of articleship before you can appear for the IPCC exams.

You will have to download the Registration Form for IPCC after Graduation from the official website of ICAI. Please fill all the details carefully.

FEE

Registration Fee for Both Groups - Rs 9,000/-

Articleship Registration Fee - Rs. 2,000/-

ATC (Optional) Fee - Rs. 1,000/-

The Fee has to be paid through DD/Pay Order in favor of "The Secretary, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India" and it should be payable at Mumbai/Delhi/Chennai/Kolkata/Kanpur
20th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to submit an online application form for direct entry to IPCC
24th July 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ipcc if i got kt in one subject
10th August 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for ipcc after completing the commerce course b.com (h) . From delhi university with 68%.
Plz tell the truth about this because somebody says that u r able but some people are telling you are not eligible first you give the exam of cpt.
22nd February 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have completed my m.com graduation, then i have an ambition to join for chartered accountant exam .what will i do
14th March 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

IS IT COMPULSORY TO DO ARTICLESHIP BEFORE DOING IPCC INTER DIRECTLY AFTER GRADUATION?
10th April 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to do ipcc after b.com for ca.what is the procedure for to take admision in ipcc
27th June 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir dis 9months articlship we'll b counted in 3yrs articlship which we do after ipcc or not???
28th May 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done my itt & orientation and registered for ipcc but i have not cleared my ipcc.
If i want to change to direct scheme
What is the registration fees i have to pay???
13th November 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I write my ipcc exam after graduation without artical ship for 9 month
18th February 2016, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i joined b.com for doing CA after this course's completion.I'm confused about its Procedure and duration?
7th June 2017, 03:22 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Process for IPCC after completion of B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i joined b.com for doing CA after this course's completion.I'm confused about its Procedure and duration?
Firstly let me say its better to do CPT rather than bcom for becoming a CA. As duration is concerned CPT actually takes 6 months if regular. But bcom 3 years is gone.

But if you do bcom you can skip CPT and can register for IPCC. But before that you must complete 9 months articleship training.

Articleship 9 months
IPCC exam preparation 6 months if required
Rest articleship 2 years 3 months
Final preparation 1 year
Hence as a total CA after bcom is concerned it has a duration of minimum 4.5 years. But it can be extended to the number of attempts you take.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?