20th September 2011, 05:57 PM
tharadil

Can I do CA foundation exams CPT and IPCC two level along with engineering course?

can i do ca foundation exams CPT and IPCC two level along with engineering course? I am interested in doing engineering instead of B.com and do my CA inter also along. Is it possible for me to succeed?

21st September 2011, 01:37 AM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: Can I do CA foundation exams CPT and IPCC two level along with engineering course?

hello friend,

eligibility for CA is;
1. A student who has passed the Class 10 examination may register for Common Proficiency Test.
2. A registered student may appear in Common Proficiency Test after he has appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination)

so you can do CA with your engineering but as the syllabus of CA is very vast so you will have to labour hard.............
2nd April 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CA foundation exams CPT and IPCC two level along with engineering course?

i have finished 12th standard i can do ca?how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?