16th July 2012, 12:09 PM
babu.phani

Am I eligible to get Job in Government sector having backlogs in Engineering course?

i have subjects in engneering can i find any job in govt sector

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  2. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  3. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  6. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  7. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  8. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  9. If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?
  10. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I be eligible for government job after having backlogs in B.Tech
  12. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  13. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  14. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) female student?
  17. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  18. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2012, 11:58 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to get Job in Government sector having backlogs in Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babu.phani View Post
i have subjects in engneering can i find any job in govt sector
Dear Aspirant,

Since you have backlogs.You cannot get any bachelor degree.So you cannot apply for the UG degree oriented GOvt Jobs.

But you can apply for the 12th and lower govt jobs.

In that case you dont have any worry about not getting the job.Because the qualification is satisfied.

But when you apply for the degree oriented jobs in the govt sector.
There is a problem in the getting the access to the job in the govt sector ,it can only allow the persons who have the degree.

So clear your subjects and apply for the jobs.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
8th November 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Job in Government sector having backlogs in Engineering course?

I am b.tech graduate but I have two backlog but I have cleared all the backlog .Now I am eligible for bpsc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?