4th February 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to start with Bachelor of Mass Media course being a House Wife and 39 years old?

I am 39 years old and I am house wife at Kandivali East. Recently I came to know about Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM) course. I am interested in this course I am graduated. Can you help me in telling detail procedure on how to start?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?
  2. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do BMM in correspondence in Mumbai?
  4. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  5. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  6. Passed M.Sc Computer in 2001 and since then I have been a house wife. What to study now to start a fresh career?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
  8. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  9. Is it possible to directly make career in Journalism after passing 12th?
  10. Career scope of Bachelor of Mass Media(BMM)
  11. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  12. Possibility to get an education at, least interest rate to study Bachelor of Law being a house wife? Which type of scholarship I can get?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.A in Jorunalism?
  14. Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What can I do after passing 12th in Arts?
  16. Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?
  17. What is the syllabus and books to be followed for Bachelor of Mass Media offered by Banaras Hindu University?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?