1st February 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Passed M.Sc Computer in 2001 and since then I have been a house wife. What to study now to start a fresh career?

I have completed my M.Sc in Computers in 2001 and been a house wife all these years and want to restart my career . What courses should I learn now to restart my career? And which type of jobs can I expect now? Any jobs are there which I can do while managing my house also?

Related Questions:
  1. How to start with Bachelor of Mass Media course being a House Wife and 39 years old? -- [New]
  2. How may I get admission in government college for MBA course or M.Com with scholarship in Salem? I am house wife
  3. I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option?
  4. Can I do B.E after doing Diploma in Computer Science 10 years back? Is there any age limit?
  5. Is banking course available in CMD college Bilaspur Chattisgarh? What is the last date?
  6. Which career is best for me after completing MSc Computer Science?
  7. Possibility to get an education at, least interest rate to study Bachelor of Law being a house wife? Which type of scholarship I can get?
  8. Which software development course is suitable to start a fresh career?
  9. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  10. Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways having passed SSLC being a House wife with an age of 28 years?
  11. How can I get Data Entry project directly from any company?
  12. Can I continue my Medical studies in Ontario or do I have to start fresh?
  13. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  14. Best career to start in Nanoscience after MSc?
  15. In which field can I get a government job after Bachelor in Arts?
  16. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to start my career in custom house agents as a government service? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  18. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?