27th September 2011, 02:29 PM
suneel.sag

How to start preparation for RBI Exam? Related Books and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

how to start preparation for RBI exam, please suggest me the related books and last year question papers.

21st November 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for RBI Exam? Related Books and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

please, tell me some names of books for praper rbi young scholar award scheme 2012
10th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for RBI Exam? Related Books and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

sir ,please refer any book of rbi scholar award 2011 and send mail on this [email protected]
12th January 2012, 03:47 PM
epass

sir,please refer any book of rbi scholor award 2012 and send mail on this [email protected]
10th February 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir please mention the books(for economics and finance) for the RBI grade b officer exam
16th March 2012, 01:40 PM
kkg_gopi

please, tell me some names of books for praper rbi young scholar award scheme 2012 or send mail: [email protected]
4th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

how we can prepare finance and management for rbi mains?
24th January 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

from which age should we start preparing for rbi ???
4th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i want a bank PO job what should i do and how please answer it as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?