2nd September 2011, 10:28 PM
Elizabeth777

How to start preparing for NET exam while doing PG in English Literature?

Dear sir,

I am Elizabeth D'Souza, a postgraduate in English literature. I am planning to take up net exam. Please guide me how to start preparing for the net entrance exams.

With warm regards,
Elizabeth

3rd November 2011, 05:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for NET exam while doing PG in English Literature?

It’s a good decision to attend the NET exam after completing your PG. You should know in detail the syllabus or core subject area where in the exam is conducted. You can join some coaching centers for getting specialized training for this exam. You can refer the previous year question papers for practice. You should also refer some important books in the concerned subject area. Time management is also an important skill in this area.
3rd November 2011, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for NET exam while doing PG in English Literature?

It’s a good decision to attend the NET exam after completing your PG. You should know in detail the syllabus or core subject area where in the exam is conducted. You can join some coaching centers for getting specialized training for this exam. You can refer the previous year question papers for practice. You should also refer some important books in the concerned subject area. Time management is also an important skill in this area.
1st April 2012, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth777 View Post
Dear sir,

I am Elizabeth D'Souza, a postgraduate in English literature. I am planning to take up net exam. Please guide me how to start preparing for the net entrance exams.

With warm regards,
Elizabeth
I have listed some books name these books are really helpful for you .You can prepare well to all below given books.

If you can prepare well to all these books very carefully then you can definitely cracked the NET Exam.

BEST BOOKS FOR NET EXAM IN ENGLISH

UGC NET / JRF/ SLET English (Paper -III)
by
B. B Jain
Publisher: Upkar (2006)

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature Paper II
by
B. B. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

UGC NET/JRF/SLET English : Paper II And III
by
Dr. B. B. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2007)

UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Also i have attached some Question paper of NET Exam for English literature.You can observe the pattern of those papers.

For online Registration You can visit to http://ugcnetonline.in

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf English-December-2006-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 144 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2007-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf English-June-2006-3rd-paper.pdf(60.8 KB, 99 views)
1st April 2012, 10:23 PM
pranavforu

Smile Re: How to start preparing for NET exam while doing PG in English Literature?

7th April 2012, 01:05 AM
param pita

Hello my dear,I have listed some books name these books are really helpful for you .You can prepare well to all below given books.

If you can prepare well to all these books very carefully then you can definitely cracked the NET Exam.

BEST BOOKS FOR NET EXAM IN ENGLISH

UGC NET / JRF/ SLET English (Paper -III)
by
B. B Jain
Publisher: Upkar (2006)

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature Paper II
by
B. B. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

UGC NET/JRF/SLET English : Paper II And III
by
Dr. B. B. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2007)

UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf English-December-2006-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2007-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf English-June-2006-3rd-paper.pdf(60.8 KB, 106 views)
8th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i hv done bcom, now i want to do ma in english, which entrance exam i hv to give?
25th January 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to avail these books through post as these books not available in our town,whom to contact?

Sapna
16th February 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my pg in english literature which book should i prefer for the first paper
9th June 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BA.english literature 3rd year.i have a aim for becoming professor. I have the idea to write in future NET exam. but I have no guidance .may you help me for how to prepare and what is the way to apply for NET exam...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?