26th May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Names of the books available for literature students? I have completed my UG in English Literature

dear sir/madam
i have completed my UG in english literature plz give me the name of the books available for literature students to score high marks in net exam and also plz give me after clearing this exam how the job and salary..whether it will be suitable....

by,
[email protected]

thank you sir/madam

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice? -- [New]
  2. English literature reference books for NET?
  3. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  4. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  5. Details of books for SLET English Literature?
  6. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  7. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  8. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  9. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  10. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  11. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. VMOU M.A. in English- English Literature (Caroline to Reformation Age) (MAEG-03) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How to do B.Ed in Gujarat? I have completed D.Ed and B.A in English Literature with 43%
  14. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  15. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  16. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  17. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  18. What is the NET syllabus? I have finished PG in English Literature
27th May 2012, 01:58 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the books available for literature students? I have completed my UG in English Literature

BEST BOOKS IN LITERATURE TO CLEAR NET EXAM

http://cosmosbookhive.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/N/0/N086_1.jpg

hope it helps......
20th May 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books available for literature students? I have completed my UG in English Literature

I have completed my pg . Now i want to do prepatation for uhc net. Please suggest me some books of english literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?