3rd August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Tech Instrumentation in Abroad with scholarship?

Experts please do tell me that how to study m.tech in instrumentation in abroad with scholarship? Please help me out am seriously want to study

23rd November 2014, 04:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study M.Tech Instrumentation in Abroad with scholarship?

In order to pursue your post graduation in Instrumentation abroad, you need to crack GRE and TOEFL or IELTS and get admission in the foreign university. Career track record and work experience if any is also taken into account during admission apart from the scores in the entrance exams.

Scholarships are given by the respective institutes on account of excellent performance in the field of academics or outstanding showcase of talent. Even scholarships are also given for exceptional performance in the entrance exam or in certain section of the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?