1st August 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Tech in Instrumentation in Abroad?

How to study m.tech in instrumentation in abroad with scholarship? I wanna study m.tech in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  2. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  3. How to study M.Tech in Instrumentation in Abroad? -- [New]
  4. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  5. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  6. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  7. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  8. If I complete my degree in 5 years then am I eligible for GATE?
  9. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  11. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  12. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related?
  13. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  14. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  15. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  16. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  17. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  18. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
7th August 2014, 08:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study M.Tech in Instrumentation in Abroad?

Education system has globalized to a great extent. The basic qualification required is 16 years of study which means 10, 10+2 and then 4 years of graduation or 3 years of graduation and 2 years of post graduation. The requirement of studying M.Tech abroad are:-

- You need to score very good marks in the entrance marks - GRE and TOEFL.
- You need to choose certain universities as per the scores and apply online.
- You need to submit your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in any one of the university.
- Then you need to apply for student VISA at the concerned country's consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?