19th July 2013, 01:35 AM
ravi7789

How to study aeronautical engineering after completing B.Tech in computer science

i had completed b.tech in computer science and i want to study aeronautical engineering (m.tech or any other PG course).
is it possible....?
if yes then how and which colleges(mainly andhrapradesh).....?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  5. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  15. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  17. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  18. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
30th September 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study aeronautical engineering after completing B.Tech in computer science

I'm a final year student of Aeronautical Engineering. Now I don't have Idea what I will do after completing my degree, please help me to find my carrier in India.
12th November 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study aeronautical engineering after completing B.Tech in computer science

please give us a clear explanation of pursing aeronautics after b.tech?
also can we do it as a distance education by doing any job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?