27th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Ashwini ray

Can I do Mass Communications after 10+2? Job Opportunities in Defence after completion of M.Com?

can i do mass communication after 10+2, and is there any job in defence after doing m.com.

Related Questions:
11th December 2011, 05:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Mass Communications after 10+2? Job Opportunities in Defence after completion of M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwini ray View Post
can i do mass communication after 10+2, and is there any job in defence after doing m.com.
Hello friend,
With the rapid growth of print media and electronic media, the scope for journalism has grown considerably.There are many reputed institutes which offers both graduate and under graduate course.
One of the best and reputed institute in India which offer bachelors degree program is International Institute of Mass Media or IIMM. Duration of this course is 3 years.Candidate having completed +2 level of exam from a recognized board are eligible for this degree course.

For a job in defence, you have to go through an All India Competitive Examination which is known as Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE), conducted by UPSC.
For more detail you can refer to official site.click here.
20th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Mass Communications after 10 2? Job Opportunities in Defence after completion of M.Com?

Is there any institution in india which offers mass com after 10 2?
12th April 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Mass Communications after 10 2? Job Opportunities in Defence after completion of M.Com?

Can i do mass comm after 2? Please answer me?
18th April 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do mass comm after 2? Please answer me?
many colleges across india offer undergraduate courses, Delhi University has BA in journalism admission i thru entrance test, symbiosis is another choice... have to crack entrance exam. to prepare for entrance of media institutes/colleges exam, read Media Hive's e-Guide for journalism & mass comm entrace (Rs 100; PDF format) and Nuances of Journalistic Writings (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126).. I think the e-Guide and the book will help u in the entrance exams. u can order them at [email protected] or call Media Hive at 9911273924
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?