20th July 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Pharmacy after completing EAMCET engineering

i completed ihad return eamcet engineering now i can study b pharmacy or not

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  2. What is the rank required to get Pharma D seat? -- [New]
  3. What is the date of B.Pharmacy counseling? I have scored 63464 rank in EAMCET exam
  4. How to study B.Tech in mechanical Engineering after completing inter with 90.6%
  5. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  6. Which are the top engineering colleges in Hyderabad after completing 12th? I recently wrote EAMCET
  7. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 22901 rank in EAMCET BIPC
  9. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET?
  10. EAMCET Eligibility: I born in Arunachal Pradesh (AP) but not studied there?
  11. What can we do after completing BIPC EAMCET exam
  12. Am I eligible to take EAMCET medical exam after completing engineering?
  13. Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET?
  14. Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  16. Scholarship exams for studying m.pharm or pharm d other than GPAT exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  18. Is it necessary to study 12th in AP to appear for EAMCET after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?