20th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech in mechanical Engineering after completing inter with 90.6%

sir,
i completed inter with90.6% i want to study b tech in mechanical engg my eamcet rank111680
can i get any scholarships

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  2. How to study Agriculture course after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  4. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  5. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  8. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study M.E Nanotechnology after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  13. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. How to do B.Tech after completing inter with 75%
  17. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
25th August 2012, 01:56 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How to study B.Tech in mechanical Engineering after completing inter with 90.6%

Your eamcet rank is low.
But you can try your luck in counselling.
Participate in counselling and fill your choice with mechanical.
For scholarship you can try as per your 10+2 marks.
Some organisation provide on basis of 10+2.
good luck
25th August 2012, 01:58 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How to study B.Tech in mechanical Engineering after completing inter with 90.6%

Your eamcet rank is low.
But you can try your luck in counselling.
Participate in counselling and fill your choice with mechanical.
For scholarship you can try as per your 10+2 marks.
Some organisation provide on basis of 10+2.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?