8th June 2013, 03:10 PM
shahid_mahamood

How to study CA or CWA? I am a B.Com graduate

I'm a B.com graduate... I got an job oppurtunity in a construction firm...I wish to study CA or CWA...?? should i go for job and study..or should i go for CA and CWA alone...??

3rd October 2015, 04:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to study CA or CWA? I am a B.Com graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid_mahamood View Post
I'm a B.com graduate... I got an job oppurtunity in a construction firm...I wish to study CA or CWA...?? should i go for job and study..or should i go for CA and CWA alone...??
Yes, you can study CA or CWA course after completing B.Com. You can also do work while studying CA/CWA. However, it really difficult to manage both the study and work at the same time. Being a Graduate student you can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

Eligibility Criteria for CA/CWA Intermediate: Candidates should have passed Graduation in any stream with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university.

After completing B.Com you can find job opportunity in Accounting Sector, Finance Sector, Insurance sector etc. You can get experience in accounting, which is useful to study Chartered Accountant.
4th October 2015, 10:51 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How to study CA or CWA? I am a B.Com graduate

Hi Dear
You have been completed graduate degree in B.com now you want to do CA/CWA .I would like to tell you to apply for CA studies you would have to appear CPT exam which is entrance exam for CA (Chartered Accountant) .You can also doing part time job with your studies because the experience in this field is much important with studies.
Exam Pattern:- CPT exam will be base on objective type in which syllabus will covered of B.com, +1 & +2 commerce subjects.

I Hope above information will be sufficient for you.

Best of Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?