18th July 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How to study CMA course being an Engineering student? Can I get concession in papers?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Engineering course and want to study CMA course. Please tell me what should I do for it? Can I get concession in papers?

28th January 2018, 10:25 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How to study CMA course being an Engineering student? Can I get concession in papers?

CMA course is offered by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) and it is divided into 3 sub courses.
1) Foundation course : 12th class or an equivalent examination pass from recognised college is required to join in this course and it is 8 months duration course and course fee is Rs.4000/-.
2) Intermediate or executive course : Bachelor degree or Graduation is the minimum qualification required to join in this course & course fee is Rs.20,000/- and it is 10 months duration course.
3) Final or Professional course : Students who completed executive course can join in this course and it is 18 months duration course and fee for this course is Rs.17,000/-.
# So, you can join directly in Executive or Intermediate course after the completion of your engineering degree.
For further details please visit www.icwai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?