21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get expertise in CMA being a B.Com student?

Hi, myself Subham Gupta. Presently, I am studying B.Com in garden city college, Bangalore but unfortunately I don't have any ideas about CMA. I am very interested in accounting. So, please kindly help me out about this professional course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?
  2. Can I do ICWAI along with M.Com? I have done M.Com
  3. Is articleship compulsory for CMA student? What will be the duration for it?
  4. whether CMA are also eligible to sit in NET conducted by UGC? Whether a Cost and Management Accountant is eligible for any exemption in NET?
  5. Is it manageable to do BAF along with CMA or B.Com is best to do along with CMA?
  6. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  7. Is ACCA better than CMA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Why should I choose CS or CMA course instead of CA?
  9. Can a CA IPCC passed get direct admission in CMA Intermediate without appearing for CMA Foundation? Will I have to do training for it?
  10. After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?
  11. Is ACCA or CMA better in this competitive market
  12. Can a Cost and Management Accountant sit in NET exam conducted by UGC? What is the minimum percentage required in CMA final to sit in NET exam?
  13. Am i eligible for M.A Economics after completing CMA(ICWA) Finals?
  14. What should I do after completing B.Com Hons? Which field is best to get a good job?
  15. Which is the best computer course for B.Com CMA student to have better job prospect?
  16. Which one has the best career scope among CMA and CS? Which among these has a vast syllabus?
  17. List of CMA chapters and extension counters with address in Dubai
  18. Can I get a job after CMA Inter if do 6 month articleship instead of 3 Years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?