23rd February 2013, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

HOw to study MBA in abroad directly after B.Com?

I want to study MBA in abroad directly after b.com,then what i have to do plz tell me?

24th March 2013, 10:39 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: HOw to study MBA in abroad directly after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBA in abroad directly after b.com,then what i have to do plz tell me?

No,, you can't directly get admission for MBA in Abroad after Completing your B.com Course ..

MBA stands for ( Master of Business Administrative )... and the Duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester ..

If your aspiring to apply for MBA Course then you should satisfy the Following Requirements ..

Eligibility Criteria for MBA Course in Abroad :-

>>> One should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university make the Applicant applicable for this Course ..

>>> One should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course ..

>>> One should have Good Communication Skill in English as well ....

One should Qualified in Entrance Examinations like, GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
GRE (Graduate Record Exam) / TOFEL (Test of English as a foreign language) / IELTS(International English Language Testing System) Etc.....

Suggestion ~~~~

So, I suggest you to apply for any one of the Entrance Examination after Completing your B.com Course ... After qualified in Entrance Examination you're applicable for MBA in Abroad ...

Best MBA Colleges in Abroad : -

-Harvard Business School
-Stanford Graduate School Of Business
-Columbia Business school
-IE Business School
-MIT Sloan School Of Management
-Booth School of Business
-Hong Kong UST Business School
22nd September 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

What will it cost for MBA in US.
19th October 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

which college is better to study mba in india or else it is better to do in abroad
20th October 2013, 02:26 AM
kartavya
Junior Member+

For this you have to qualify GMAT. Thereafter, you have to face counselling procedure which depends upon the university. moreover, the eligibility may differ for different universities of world.
9th December 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am from mumbai india,want to make my career bright after bcom ,what should i do after it.and work in abroad
30th July 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I'm magan parmar.
i am bba pursuing. i preparation for c.a.t exam 2015. for maximum percent to got. i dream for c.a.t exam will pass and selected iim student. plz will you fast reply
24th February 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir
I scored 99.3%le in MAT.I like to select a good college for my MBA.Can u suggest me which is good with my MAT score only?,
20th May 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I am b.com than any good country in mba doing so all information send email address; ajayjamod22@ gmail.com
31st December 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 2nd year so can I give gmat or GRE in august 2016 so that I can go abroad in 2017 after completion of my degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?