4th August 2013, 01:27 AM
pankaj7792

What are the jobs available in B.E mechanical engineering in Indian Railways?

What are diffrent job available in b.e. (mechanical engg) in indian railway ?? And what are diffrent useful books to prepare this?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Railway exam after studying B.E?
  2. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  3. How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take up government jobs in Railways? I am in last year of B.E from Mechanical Engineering
  5. How to join Railways after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the jobs available in B.E mechanical engineering in Indian Railways?
  7. Jobs in Indian Railways (technical or non-technical) after MCA? Is it a good career for women?
  8. Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student?
  9. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  10. What are the jobs for mechanical engineers in Indian railways
  11. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  12. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  13. What are the jobs available for 12th passing student in Indian Railways?
  14. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  15. How to get Job in Indian Railways after completion of ECE with 77% of marks?
  16. What type of jobs can I get in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to perform summer training from Indian Railways after doing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from Sharda University?
  18. Can I get government jobs in Indian Railways after diploma in Mechanical?
15th August 2013, 01:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in B.E mechanical engineering in Indian Railways?

You can try for the profile of Section Engineer. The job position of Junior Engineer is also suitable. Selection process is done by RRB on the basis of written test and interview. Upkar Railway Recruitment Board Examination by Khanna &Verma, Railway Recruitment Board Examination Technical cadre Books by Upkar Publication, etc can be used for study. Study materials can also be collected from web. Practicing question papers is an effective way to clear the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?