19th August 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBA? I am a FYBSc student

Hello,
i am in fybsc..my subject's are phy chem maths....
next i want is study mba as it has huge scope... so i wanted to ask how to prepare for it??
to pursue mba in future, with what sub should i graduate i.e phy, chem, maths ??
please do rply..
thankyou..

15th September 2016, 06:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBA? I am a FYBSc student

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course after your bachelor degree. The examination is conducted by IIM and other institutes.

So, you have to qualify in these examination for admission in MBA course. The examination paper contains question of Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Ability.

So, you just need to prepare on these topics to qualify in entrance examination. After qualifying you will be eligible for admission in MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?