25th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study MCA through correspondence in Chennai?

How do study mca through corespondence in chennai?...pleas tell me how to gdo it

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MCA through correspondence in Chennai?
  2. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  3. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  4. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course? -- [New]
  5. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  7. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?
  8. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  9. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  10. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  11. Is MCA correspondence good enough in terms of job prospective?
  12. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  13. Top mca colleges in Chennai? MCA entrances held in Chennai state?
  14. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  15. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  16. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  17. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  18. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
27th May 2012, 03:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MCA through correspondence in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do study mca through corespondence in chennai?...pleas tell me how to gdo it
If you want to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Applications) through correspondence mode, you must make sure that the university you are pursuing the course from, is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), to offer MCA through distance mode. Other wise, the degree will not be recognized on national level and you might face difficulties finding a job in private or public sector organizations.
Now, since you want to pursue the course through correspondence mode, you may pursue it from university situated anywhere in India. However, if you want to pursue the course from university located in Chennai, you should do it through St.Peters University-Chennai. In order to be considered eligible to pursue Master of Computer Applications (MCA) through correspondence from St.Peters University, you must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline and must have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level.

Universities, other than St.Peters University, approved by All India Council for Technical Education for offering MCA through correspondence mode are as follows:

GITAM Centre for Distance Learning ,GITAM University
Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology
aipur National University
Karpagam University

For more information, refer to the official website of the universities mentioned above.
30th April 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MCA through correspondence in Chennai?

if tancet is compulsory for mca correspondence pls tell me i am confused about this question some say is compulsory and some one say is not compulsory if any one know about my question pls reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?