20th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What courses can I do to become a doctor after completing 12th with Science?

i m a student of class 12th with science. i want to become a doctor what course can i do

20th July 2011, 07:17 PM
bijoysankar

Default Re: What courses can I do to become a doctor after completing 12th with Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a student of class 12th with science. i want to become a doctor what course can i do
HI.you can opt for MBBS or BDS(for dental).To study MBBS and BDS in government/central govt medical college you can you can apply for AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Pre Dental test).This is an all india test for seletion to different govt medical colleges through out india.The respective state govt also conduct medical examination for the regional medical colleges.You have another option to join in private medical institute.But it will cost too much compared to govt institute.
20th July 2011, 10:27 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: What courses can I do to become a doctor after completing 12th with Science?

There are different way to became a doctor.after 12th science with biology ,you have to appeared in entrance exam conducted by state governments.you may get seat for MBBS(bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery),BAMS (aaurvedic),BHMS (homeopathic),BDS(dental).apart from national level exam like AIIMS also available. one another option is AFMC(armed forces medical college) pune,after clearing the exam process of AFMC you may get your degree free of cost and after compection the course you will appointed as a doctor in defence services.
20th July 2011, 10:40 PM
kunjeyan5282

You can go for mbbs if you have biology,physics,chemistry in 12 class.
21st July 2011, 02:55 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
To become a doctor you have to do the MBBS course which is a four years course and can be done after passing class 12th with science and having Biology as one of the main subject.
To take admission in the MBBS courses you have to face entrance examination like state level JEE,AIPMT etc.The paper of these examination consist of three papers Physics,Chemistry,Biology.If you clear these examination then definitely you will get a good college to study MBBS.

Best Wishes.....
21st July 2011, 01:28 PM
puli shanthi vardhan

you should write eamcet exam
21st July 2011, 04:12 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want to become a doctor then you have to appear in medical entrance examination. through medical entrance examination you will get chance to take admission in MBBS course according to your medical rank. so if you are really interested in medical course then study hard and try to do well in medical entrance examination. generally in medical entrance examination question paper consists of biology, physics and chemistry. so try to read biology more attentively to secure good rank. the competition in medical entrance examination is very high.

but if you want to do only some small course then i think it will not be a good idea. now a days without minimum of MBBS degree no one is considered as doctor. you may learn so many things after training under a good doctor but with out degree it will not be so much useful. there are some course like RMP and other but they are not considered as doctor.

as you are student of 12th science so try for MBBS course.unfortunately if you fail for one year then try for next year being well prepared.

best of luck.
21st July 2011, 05:34 PM
sanjeev26

First you should have Physics, Chemistry, & Bio for doing medical after 12th. then you can start preparation of PMT & AIPMT & many other exams at undergraduate level.
26th July 2011, 05:23 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

For being a doctor

you can select the following courses

MBBS for being a surgeon

BDS [/B]for being a dentist

BAMS for being a ayurveda doctor

BHMS for being a homeo doctor

BVHS for being a veterinary doctor
3rd August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What course do I choose to become a doctor with MBBS?
1st October 2011, 01:09 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What courses can I do to become a doctor after completing 12th with Science?

Quote:
hi friend,
you have to fight pmt exam to get selected for the mbbs course for become a doctor
following exam are conducted by indian gove. and private collage
gove.:
1.aiims
2.afmc
3.cpmt
4.bhu
5.aipmt
private:
6.mnipal
7.vit
best of luck>
1st October 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any other option to be a doctor than doing mbbs?
5th October 2011, 11:37 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

No, it's not neccesary for having maths as complusory subject in 12th class or 11th class . Eligibility for being doctor is given below....

Eligibility for doctor

You should have completed 10+2 from any recognized school or board.
You should have Physics , chemistry , Biology and English as subject combination.
You must have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 for being eligible.
Age criteria
You should have age between 17 years to 25 years while taking admission.

So, first complete 10+2 with science then you can apply for being a doctor.

Exams for being a doctor

AIPMT
JNU-MEE
AMU-MEE
BHU-MEE
MANIPAL-MEE
AFMC-MEE

Good Luck..!!
5th October 2011, 06:29 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
aspirant with MBBS degree is referred as doctor. To apply for the degree you need to have completed your +2 with maths and biology as your subjects. With this qualification you can apply for the admission either through counselling or through entrance exam. You can do MBBS after doing bsc or b.pharm . All the best
3rd November 2011, 04:16 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

There are different way to became a doctor.after 12th science with biology ,you have to appeared in entrance exam conducted by state governments.you may get seat for MBBS(bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery),BAMS (aaurvedic),BHMS (homeopathic),BDS(dental).apart from national level exam like AIIMS also available. one another option is AFMC(armed forces medical college) pune,after clearing the exam process of AFMC you may get your degree free of cost and after compection the course you will appointed as a doctor in defence services.
3rd November 2011, 08:19 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

As you want to become a doctor then please follow some guidelines from me which are given below :

1. Working Hard.
2. Study maximum time as possible to you.
3. Write down again and again.
4. Study attentively
5. Don't leave any chapter of any subject.
6. Maintain a discipline time table etc.

So my friend you have to attend J.E.E. (Medical) , A.I.M.S., V.I.T. etc. examination.

all the best.

good day.
7th November 2011, 03:16 PM
samspat

hi

courses can I do to become a doctor after completing 12th with Science

1.aiims
2.afmc
3.cpmt
4.bhu
5.aipmt
private:
6.mnipa etc
11th December 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

which cource is there to become a dermotologist
12th December 2011, 11:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
If you want to become A doctor you have to do M.B.B.S or B.D.S course

There are many college offering this course like:-
-A.I.I.M.S
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-K.G.M.C
-M.A.M.C
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
-S.R.M UNIVERSITY
-A.F.M.C
-C.M.C
-B.J MEDICAL COLLEGE.
etc

GOOD LUCK!
21st December 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupesh1982 View Post
How and where to apply for entrance exam? and what are the fees for that?
24th February 2012, 11:12 AM
drurv

If you want to become a doctor then you have to appear in medical entrance examination. through medical entrance examination you will get chance to take admission in MBBS course according to your medical rank. so if you are really interested in medical course then study hard and try to do well in medical entrance examination. generally in medical entrance examination question paper consists of biology, physics and chemistry. so try to read biology more attentively to secure good rank. the competition in medical entrance examination is very high.

but if you want to do only some small course then i think it will not be a good idea. now a days without minimum of MBBS degree no one is considered as doctor. you may learn so many things after training under a good doctor but with out degree it will not be so much useful. there are some course like RMP and other but they are not considered as doctor.
24th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

is MH-CET is necessary to pass for medical?
2nd June 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take maths in 11 or 12 for being adoctor
17th June 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

sir can i apply in PMT after bsc nursing.....wat is its process....?
26th March 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

another courses without doing mbbs for physions
26th March 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

kya mbbs ke alava koi aur cource se doctor ban sakte hai
27th March 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, to become a doctor what should my planning after passing 10th
22nd November 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What courses should i persue aftr 12 to become vetnary docter?
Should i hav to beat mdical exams test...
or can i get direct addimission for b.Vsc...
suggest some collge....also
2nd October 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can one be eligible for MBBS just by clearing AIPMT or is it important to clear AIIMS too ?
3rd October 2015, 07:36 PM
H Rimmy

Hi Dear
If you want to become a doctor then you have completed +2 with medical subjects like Physics,Chemistry& biology with minimum 50% marks.After completing +2 you have to appear entrance exam AIPMT for the MBBS Course .If you get clear this entrance exam with good scores then you can get admissions in top hospitals.At the end you will definitely become a good doctor.

Best of Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?