14th June 2014, 12:58 PM
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1

How to study MS in USA after completing B.E ECE with 72.46% in CGPA?

respected sir,
I completed B.E(ECE) with 72.46% CGPA. i am interested to study M.S in USA. I how much marks to required in tofall and gre

23rd April 2020, 11:36 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 97
Default Re: How to study MS in USA after completing B.E ECE with 72.46% in CGPA?

There is no minimum requirement. A minimum of 6 CGPA is good for your profile. You can get your CGPA corresponding to your percentage as per the guidelines given by your university.

1)For studying MS in USA you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL.

2)Then select the universities which can accept your score and as per your budget.

3)Keep ready the following Documents:
a)Copy of your GRE/ TOEFL score
b)Official transcripts of your Bachelor's degree
c)HSC or any equivalent certificate.
d)SOP(Statement of Purpose)
e)Get recommendation letter from your faculties. Usually getting 2 or 3 is fine
f)Your updated Resume
h)Bank Statement
i)Copy of passport
j)Copy of certificates of extra curricular activities

After applying keep tracking the process.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA? 2 17th July 2013 01:43 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: