8th July 2013, 01:07 AM
ece.ram

What is the procedure to get service in DRDO for B.Tech ECE engineers?

I am student of ECE B.tech 3rd year, sir I want to get service in DRDO, my cgpa is 8.5 , is any competitive exam is organise for drdo ece b.tech freshers,
if yes then please tell me the criteria of this exam and number of seats in this exam for B.Tech ECE freshers engineering student.

NAME- RAM KUMAR

15th September 2016, 07:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get service in DRDO for B.Tech ECE engineers?

DRDO stands for Defence Research and Development Organization.

1. DRDO conducts its own entrance examination for recruitment of engineering candidates in disciplines like mechanical, computer science, electronics and communication engineering etc.

You can apply for DRDO Scientist Entry Test in final year of bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication engineering.

2. Application forms for DRDO SET exam is released in April and examination is conducted in September.

3. Upper age limit is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?