19th February 2014, 03:16 PM
konda.dharma rao

How to take admission after biotechnology? How to do MSc Forensic Science

sir,

I want to join in your institute for do the msc forensic science

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  2. How to take admission after biotechnology? How to do MSc Forensic Science -- [New]
  3. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  4. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  5. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  8. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  9. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  10. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  12. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  14. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  16. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  17. Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
14th April 2023, 11:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission after biotechnology? How to do MSc Forensic Science

M.Sc Forensic Science is two year master course from a recognised university.

The required eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science stream from a recognised university. The admission procedure varies with institution. So, you are eligible to pursue the course after biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?