30th May 2012, 07:01 PM
Mukujangir505

How to take admission in Annamalai University for Automobile distance course?

Sir i want admission in annamalai university for automobile distanse course so plz tell me about us

Related Questions:
  1. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Com distance course in Annamalai University? What is the admission criteria?
  3. Admission Details of distance learning program in M.Sc Physics offered by Annamalai University?
  4. How to complete the diploma after 5 years in Automobile from Annamalai University after having a backlog?
  5. How to do M.Com from distance education in Annamalai University
  6. How to do B.Ed from Annamalai University through distance education?
  7. How to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering through distance learning? What is the future after completion of the course?
  8. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  9. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  10. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  11. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Automobile Maintenance-Trouble Shooting and Maintenance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Degree from Annamalai university is valid for government job or not?
  13. Annamalai University-PG Diploma in Automobile Maintenance- Basics of Automobiles Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am i eligible for joining M.Tech program at regular level after my distance learning MCA course from Annamalai University?
  15. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  16. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode? -- [New]
  17. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
27th September 2018, 02:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in Annamalai University for Automobile distance course?

Annamalai University offers the distance course B.E.(Part Time) in Automobile Engineering in the branch of Mechanical Engineering. Selection will be based on entrance exam and interview.

B.E.(Part Time) Branches
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Chemical Engineering

Application Procedure
- Visit official website : www.annamalaiuniversity.com/adm
- Read the prospectus carefully before applying.
- Register online yourself by entering basic details and submit it. Note registration number.
- Login and Fill the application form online.
- Download the filled online application form.
- Draw a DD of application fee in favour of "The Registrar, Annamalai University" payable at Chennai.
- Send the application along with DD and required enclosure to "The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Kuddalore District, Tamilnadu - 608 002"

Annamalai University Fee Structure For B.E.(Part Time)
- Administration Fee : Rs.175
- Caution Deposit : Rs.9000
- Tuition Fee : Rs.45,000 per Annum
- Special Fee : Rs.7000 Per Semester
- Lab Fee : Rs.1000 Per Semester
- Group Insurance : Rs.100
- Student Co-Operate Fund : Rs.50
28th September 2018, 09:23 PM
shivangi354

Default Re: How to take admission in Annamalai University for Automobile distance course?

Fill the online form for entrance exam available on the official website.After , the entrance exam if you clear it you will have to go through an interview round for final admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?