27th May 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How to complete the diploma after 5 years in Automobile from Annamalai University after having a backlog?

iam completd automobile diploma in annamalai univercity.but i have supplementary exam 5 years before.how i can pass and how i completed this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University-PG Diploma in Automobile Maintenance- Basics of Automobiles Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Automobile Maintenance-Trouble Shooting and Maintenance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Automobile Maintenance-Auto Garage Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  5. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  6. How to take admission in Annamalai University for Automobile distance course?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  8. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  9. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  11. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  12. Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?
  13. Annamalai University Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration- Personnel Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  15. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Annamalai University- P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Insurance and Annuities Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot?
  18. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
15th October 2015, 08:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete the diploma after 5 years in Automobile from Annamalai University after having a backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam completd automobile diploma in annamalai univercity.but i have supplementary exam 5 years before.how i can pass and how i completed this course.

You have to contact the university or the study centres available directly and ask about how to finish the course.

Sometimes they may allow with some penalty amount to re appear for the examination.
But it is not confirmed.

The only think you can do is to contact the university or write a detailed letter and they will reply or you can ask the details through the email.

The phone numbers also available in the website you can contact them through phone also.
The website address is: http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?