17th March 2013, 12:07 AM
aswin@1995

How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after passing HSc?

my son is appearing hsc in 2013 march .he is trying to get an admission in B E / B Tech in p s g. he is from maharashtra . is there any quota for students from outside tamil nadu? in that case what is the donation and fee

26th November 2015, 09:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after passing HSc?

There is nothing like the donation to get the admission in any institute. The admission in the various institutes are on the basis of the merit list in the entrance examination.

So, you do not need to worry for the admission but you have to qualify in the respective entrance examination to get the admission.

The common eligibility criteria to get the admission in the B.E/B.tech course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the PCM as main paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka? 3 14th May 2022 10:59 PM
In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college? 2 23rd June 2012 11:28 PM
Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000? 5 21st June 2012 01:18 PM
Is there any chance to get admission in M.Tech in food technology college through entrance exam? Which is a good college for that? 1 17th January 2012 08:21 PM
Which college can I take admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is better between Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute of Technology and Kingston Engineering College? 1 2nd January 2012 04:44 PM