12th June 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in commerce stream after passing HSc?

My Daughter has pass her HSC exams this year. She wants to take admission in Commerce stream i.e B.Com Degree while taking admission does she have to produce Domicile Certificate?

31st July 2012, 02:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in commerce stream after passing HSc?

B.Com courses are offered by several institutes. HSC course with commerce as a subject is the basic eligibility required. Eligibility requirements may vary slightly with institution. You can visit the official website of the concerned institution for collecting such details. Application for the course can be submitted via online if the college has that facility through their portal or it can be submitted via post or in person. A domicile certificate might be insisted by certain colleges so it is better to keep it ready.
10th June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

hsc pass in average score
15th October 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

12 commers after best cours name
5th August 2020, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

share link where I can submit online admission form for cutoff
6th August 2020, 08:08 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to take admission in commerce stream after passing HSc?

After completing 12th with commerce stream, you have to start your further education by choosing UG or Integrated UG courses like five year integrated BBA.
To apply for admissions in UG courses, you must have completed 12th or equivalent exam with commerce subjects from any recognized board.

A Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance degree is one of the best courses to do after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?