7th July 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed after doing work as primary teacher in Bihar

How can I take admission in b.ed after doing work as teacher in primary school in bihar government. Is it nesssery or not

14th July 2015, 03:22 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after doing work as primary teacher in Bihar

The procedure of taking admission in B.ed is very simple. But first of all you should be aware of the eligibility criteria of course. So, its is as follows-

1) The minimum education qualification is graduation from any recognized university of the country.

2) The minimum marks of the candidate in the graduation should be at least 50%.

Now if you fulfill these criteria which i assume you do since you are already teaching in some organisation, then you will have appear for the entrance exam for the course.

Clearing this entrance exam only, you will be allowed to take admission in the B.ed course.
As far as the entrance exam is concerned, it will be consisting of-
- English
- GK
- Aptitude
- Teaching skills
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?