27th September 2011, 01:28 PM
amitgawde5

Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation?

Procedure to become Charted accountant after Graduation with minimum % of marks?

27th September 2011, 02:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitgawde5 View Post
Procedure to become Charted accountant after Graduation with minimum % of marks?
Hello friend,
If you are willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify the common proficiency test conducted by the institute of chartered accountants of India. The test is compulsory for every candidate willing to pursue the course.
Once you qualify the test, you will be eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course which will be followed by Final Course.

Apart from this, you will also have to undergo the following practical training to successfully complete the course an become an chartered accountant:

100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
5th October 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation?

Hi,
I am Praveen. I am a B Com graduate .. how to i join ca course? what is the procedure?
9th October 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

hi.
I am in second year of bba.i am not intrested in mba.which cource is better for me.????
4th November 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

hi ,
i completed my b.com with 65%. should i have to cpt to get into CA????
5th November 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

now i am b com computers final yr after completion can i jion directly into ipcc
5th November 2011, 06:27 PM
divya6789

Default ca ipcc

can i directly join into ca ipcc after completion of my degree b com computers?
25th December 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

hello can i became ca after compleation Bs.c with maths
27th December 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my inter,tell me how to apply fr ca.wat is the proceure of ca.....plz [email protected]
5th January 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com in 2001 and after that I joined MCM (Master Degree in computer Management) and completed in 2003 then I worked in some BPOs till date. Now I want to become CA, please let me know the detailed procedure.
Thanks
2nd February 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in science, but i have studied maths till my 10 th standard , but now i want to do the chartered accountancy, please tell me how to apply for CA,,,,,,,,,pls [email protected]
21st March 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCA graduate whats is the procedure to apply for c.a and wats is the qualification
3rd April 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is duration of CA Course after B. Com. IS it necessary to qualify any test?
16th April 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i have chosen plane commerce . do i need to choose math to become CA
25th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in 2009. am i eligible to do CA? suggest me
26th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

After complete of B.COM degree can i apply for IPCC exam?
30th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

hi i am pavithra, i want to know whether B>E holders could write CA exams and ell me the procedure if yes
25th March 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.COM graduate with 51.17% also skip CPT Exam. And how much time will it take to complete CA Course for B.com student
18th July 2013, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

what are entrance test we prepare to join charted account. after b.com what are procedure to become charted accounant.
19th July 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm saloni mehta and now i complete 12th(comm.) and i want to become a chareted accountent and plz describe me the produre of C.A
13th September 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hi this is ammu i am an b.com(ca) graduate how much it cost totally to complete ca
13th September 2013, 10:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

If you are interested to do chattered accountancy course after completing your graduation,then you can directly join in the IPCC course without appearing for the CPT exam.To get exemption from writing the CPT exam,if you are a commerce graduate then you need to have 55% in your graduation and if you are a non-commerce graduate then you need to have 60% in your graduation from a recognised university.

If you are exempted from writing the CPT exam as mentioned above,then you can directly join in the IPCC course.Otherwise you need to appear for the CPT exam and after qualifying the CPT exam,you can go for the IPCC course.Along with the IPCC course you need to do the articleship training of 3 years course duration.

And after qualifying in the IPCC course,you can go for the Final CA course,and after the completion of the Final CA course you will be completing your chattered accountancy course and you can find good job opportunities with good salary package of about 3-4 lakhs per year.

All The Best
13th September 2013, 10:43 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitgawde5 View Post
dear aspirant

ca stands for charted accountancy , for entry in charted accountancy course there is no minimum marks required to enter ,

eligibility for ca course :

must be minimum 12th passed from any recognized board
no minimum marks required
no age limit is there

steps for ca :

cpt
ipcc

itt training & articleship of 2.5 years

ca final .

so for any student who want to pursue ca course they need to qualify cpt and then only then can enter in ca course,

but as per latest notification of icai graduates are allowed for direct entry of ipcc course of ca with exemption from cpt,

but only criteria is :

must have scored minimum 55% in graduation if the student is a commerce steam student

for other than commerce graduates minimum marks for direct entry is 60% ,

so any graduate can go for ipcc course if he has scored minimum 55/60% marks in graduation,

if graduates have less tan 55/60% marks then they will have to go for cpt for entry in ca course,

good luck
13th September 2013, 10:45 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.....................

This course contain two ways of entries are there

1)Through the CPT,

2)Through the graduation

Through CPT

Qualification for CPT ;

>> You must have +2 (or) are equivalent to +2 course with any stream.

>> And no percentage is required for this course.

>> And no age limit also required

Through the graduation ;

For this you must have degree eligibility ;

As per the new rules of ICAI you can join in IPCC with the following qualification ;
If you belongs to commers background must have at least 55%.
And in case of Other graduations are must have at least60%.
If you have any above qualification you can join in IPCC course.

You must qualifing this IPCC both groups otherwise not eligible for forthere coursrs.

After this course you are eligible for CA final course
And you must qualifing this exam then only you will be a CA.
13th September 2013, 11:01 PM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation?

Hello Friend,

CA stands for Chartered Accountants the procedure for the CA is if you are

10+2 then you have to appear in Common Proficiency Test. But if you are

graduate then you can do Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

then Three year Articleship/Training under a Practising CA then final course after

that you are CA. As for the concern for CA fee Rs. 1500/- for CPT registration.

After qualifying CPT. Rs 7500/- is paid for tution fees. After qualifying the

second stage, Rs 8500/- is paid for final course. The total fee comes for the

whole course comes to Rs 17,500/-.

Good Luck
15th December 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

aftr gradutn we had to optd article ship of 9 months but can u guide me that is aftr clearng ippc the period of tha 2.5 yr of article ship would be reduce by 9 month or not
14th May 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear frnds.

I have completed b com with 68% on 2008.. now can i take CA after 5 years gap ?
22nd November 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M POST GRADUATED FROM ECONOMICS & ENGLISH & WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR CA COURSE NOW.
14th July 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in maths and 39 years old,can I do Chartered Accountant pls reply to me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?