16th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?

Sir.i am bsc final student for kumaun university nainital.i take admission in b.ed.
Can i apear for b.ed exam entrance?

29th September 2012, 09:25 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one of the most popular courses for Teacher Education among students in India.

Students who wish to become a teacher in high , middle , Primary Govt or Private schools do B.ed Course .

A B.Ed degree is a must for Eligibility to apply in a private reputed schools or government schools on permanent or temporary basis.

To Get Admission in B.ed Course,

the students must have Completed his/her Bachelor Degree with any stream from recognized university with at least 50% marks in Graduation .

B.Sc Graduated are eligible to apply in B.ed Course.

The total duration of B.ed course is 1 or 2 years .

You are eligible to apply for B.ed course in your state's universities and in central Universities.

Almost all universities offer B.ed Course.

Some Central Universities where you can apply for B.ed course.

University of Hyderabad, Central Univesity
University of Delhi, Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi New Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar New Delhi
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road New Delhi
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow - Uttar Pradesh
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi - Uttar Pradesh

Generally notification date of examination is ---- April/May

Examination Date ----------------------------- June.

you can give more than one university examination

B.ed Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.reasoning

3.general awareness

4.aptitude for teaching
30th September 2012, 02:29 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.i am bsc final student for kumaun university nainital.i take admission in b.ed.
Can i apear for b.ed exam entrance?
HI!
Friend after passing B.Sc with minimum 50% marks you are eligible for B.Ed exam.

B.Ed you can do in two ways:-
> Through regular course
> Distance education

If you want to do B.Ed through Distance you have to score minimum 40% marks.
There is no age limit for B.Ed through distance education.

But your age should be in between 21-26 year if you want to do B.Ed through Regular education.

University offering B.Ed through distance education:-
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University
1st October 2012, 07:21 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education is the course which is mainly taken up by the candidates interested in teaching. Today in India it is important for anyone seeking teaching job to have B.Ed degree. It is mandatory in government schools and private schools are also giving importance to candidates with B.Ed degree.

The admission for B.Ed is given after completing graduation course. You can pick any graduation course BA, B.Com, B.Sc etc. Since you have completed Bachelor of Science, you will be trained to teach students subjects like mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology in the school.

Bachelor of Education becomes extremely important when you are seeking government teaching job. Today you can not get government teacher job in central govt or the state governmen schools without the B.Ed degree. Therefore anyone who wishes to appear for TET or CTET entrance exam is required to complete the B.Ed degree.

Eligibility

1. A minimum of graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC need 45 percent marks in gradution.

4. While for SC/ST the requirement is 40 percent.

5. Your education pattern must 10+2+3.

The admission for B.Ed is given both on merit and entrance exam. However mainly colleges conducts entrance exams for admission. Mainly the exam patter is similar in all the entrance exams:

Exam Pattern

General Awareness Test

Teaching Potential Test

General Mental Ability Test

Language Proficiency Test

Language Proficiency Test: English and/or Hindi
10th January 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in kumaun university
1st June 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir yadi hum graduation 50% se nahi kar pate lekin bad me koi option hai b.ed kane ke
30th June 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

please give me the names of b.ed colleges in nadia,west bengal offering science subjects like math, chemistry,physics.
13th August 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

can i do 1 year b.ed course after bsc from ignu
17th December 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.sc final year. what the process of b.ed entrance exam 2014 from rajasthan
7th January 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Now for the session of 2014-15 when is the entrance exam going to be held?from where can I get the form?
3rd March 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done bachelor of tourism study from uttarakhand open university, can i apply for B.Ed ?
6th May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know kya bsc private se kiya bale bhi b.ed me admission ke liya eligible hai ya nahi
25th July 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

My wife done 2 Years BA-1986 but Bilaspur University Bilaspur is disqualified my eligibility & stand terminated my admission.
31st October 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done B.SC FROM distance education can i apply regular B.ED program???
15th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc( general) from Calcutta university, so can i apply for admission in B.ed? Or is it necessary to do graduation with honours subjects, then only I can seek for admission in B.ed?
15th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc( general) from Calcutta university, so can i apply for admission in B.ed? Or is it necessary to do graduation with honours subjects, then only I can seek for admission in B.ed?
15th July 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

There is any entrance exam or online application to join bed after bsc
17th July 2019, 08:48 AM
Banga18
Junior Member+

Hey, you can give b.ed entrance exam after passing b.sc with minimum 50%.
There is no compulsive subject for it.
19th July 2019, 12:08 PM
GiriHariEd

B.Ed Bachelor of Education, The minimum qualification to take up the course should be Bachelor degree with 50% marks
Once you completed your 3 year degree course, you have to take up the entrance exam, and should get qualified.
Then you can choose your desired college based on your rank.
26th July 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What subjet we must take after bsc in b. Ed?
16th August 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I don't intrans exam by after plane bsc in chemistry,but how proccedure in intrance exam please detail date and month in 2020
5th November 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a BSc computer Science student and I want to do B.Ed. So in which subject I can do B.Ed except Computer plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?