4th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Harendra Prajapati

How to take admission in B.Tech/B.E in DU? I have qualified in mechanical production from BTE Lucknow

i have qualified my 3 years diploma in mechanical production from BTE Lucknow 2013 i want to take the admission in B.tech/B.E in DU suggest me the process for taking admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Motor Vehicle after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BTE Delhi
  2. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  3. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  4. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in SOL after doing diploma from BTE with 57% aggregate
  6. Which option is better to take admission in IET Lucknow in EC branch?
  7. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  8. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for the post of Computer Teacher in KV after completing PGDCA from BTE?
  10. After M.A in Political Science and MSc IT from PTU university how to get a government job?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  12. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  13. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical
  14. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  15. Is it better to do production engineering from an A grade college or mechanical engineering?
  16. How to apply in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical production? How to take admission in AMIE?
  17. Universities Admission in B.Arch through AIEEE and without NATA score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
26th April 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech/B.E in DU? I have qualified in mechanical production from BTE Lucknow

I have completed 3 year in civil engineering form JNU I want to take in admission BE/B.tech in DU suggest me the prossec for admissionn proses ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?